Self-care seems so easy. But you and I both know that it is not that easy at all. However, I do want to make it easier for you. This is why I created this amazing self-care planner. The best part? It is totally free. Oh, and another great feature of this planner is that it is printable, which means you can start using it right away =)!
The Ultimate Free Self-care Planner
Let me tell you a bit more about this printable planner. It has 49 pages, exercises for more self-care and self-love. It has a daily, weekly, and monthly planner. A routine planner, meal planner, groceries list and so much more. Set your daily, weekly, and monthly intentions and reflect later on how it went for you.
The planner also contains lots of different trackers. Track your mood, habits, period, water intake, sleep, and meditation. You can also track your dreams. Isn’t that fun?!
This planner will help you to be more compassionate towards yourself, gain insights into your patterns, and work on your self-care and self-love goals. It is a great addition to my self-love workbook, which also is totally free for you to download.
The self-care planner is available in 3 different sizes, US Letter, A4, and also comes in A5 and comes in a PDF format. To open a PDF you can use the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Because the file size of the planner is too large to send to you via e-mail, you will receive the password to the VIP page if you subscribe, there you can download the planner in the size you want. Also, you will have access to all my other free products, and to all the free products that I am currently working on.
Alright, enough talk, let me show you what this planner looks like.
Impression of the planner
The days in this example start on Sunday, but there are also the same pages that start on Monday.
If you want to see the whole planner, then fill in your e-mail address in this form:
Good luck with this planner, and if you want to, I would love to know what you think of it 🙂
You may also like:
- Self-care planner, FREE | printable PDFSharing is caring! 64 shares Pinterest64 Facebook Twitter Self-care seems so easy. But you and I both know that it is not that easy at all. However, I do want to make it easier for you. This is why I …
- How to get your life back on track, 7 helpful tipsAre you asking yourself how to get your life back on track? You came to the right place. We all lose focus of our goals from time to time. No matter what the reason is, you need and want to …
- 60 life questions to ask yourself for self-reflectionDo you know who you are? You probably will say yes, but do you really know? Do you dare to dig deep and answer those life questions that you fear? That you avoid. Do you REALLY want to know who …
- To all the women who are struggling right nowThis article I wrote for you, and for all the other women that are struggling, I know you must be going through a lot. And I am sorry that you are. I don’t know anything about you. Not your name. …
- 30 FREE Positive Affirmation cards for more Self-loveWe can all use some extra help in our self-love journey and for that reason, I made 30 positive affirmation cards that you can download for free. Yes, totally free. You can print them out, keep them on your phone, …